Responsible for creating and revising fabrication and installation documents & drawings for warehouse and field staff use.
Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Support warehouse and field staff with accurate documentation creation and revisions.
- Coordinate requested changes with field personnel.
- Maintain quality control at all times.
- Additional duties or projects as assigned by Director of Engineering
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess AutoCAD certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English in both verbal and written formats.
- Must possess strong analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Must be capable of working efficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to interface with other company employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must possess a willingness to learn about the construction and design processes.
- Knowledge of construction processes and assemblies for low-rise residential buildings preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural blueprints preferred.
- Must be PC computer literate. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Must possess mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
Work is performed primarily indoors. Lighting is artificial. Equipment used includes standard office equipment i.e.: computer, telephone, printer and copier. Physical demands include sitting, repetitive use of hands, reading, typing, grasping, walking, standing, bending over, climbing stairs, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling and light lifting as required to fulfill job duties. Hours and days are primarily Monday through Friday with some overtime and weekends required. Position requires interpersonal contact with Blue Mountain employees. Infrequent visits to houses under construction for training purposes.
- Holiday Savings Fund
- 401 (k) Company Match Program
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.