Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives calls and review correspondence from homeowners.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Conducts repair inspections with homeowners, utilizing extreme tact and diplomacy.
- Determines repairs to be made using discretion to satisfy customer requests and creates work order schedules.
- Communicates repairs needed to field and office staff; refers repair requests for unwarranted items to management.
- Communicates and coordinates with subcontractors regarding work orders and schedules; uses diplomacy in dealing with subcontractors.
- Verifies completion of subcontractor workmanship and communications completion to office staff.
- Authorizes billing requests after reviewing submitted charges for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Customer Care Executive.
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three years customer service with three to five years construction experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented, with organization, management, follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication and negotiating skills.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Computer proficiency.
- Thorough knowledge of construction methods and Company and government standards.
- May visit construction sites where temperature, weather, and noise may vary.
- May encounter electrical, dust, poor ventilation, dangerous machinery, moving objects, and toxic conditions
Number of Openings
Who can apply?
$50-65K, 25% bonus paid over 4 quarters