Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists Dispatch Supervisor in ensuring trucks are ready for deliveries, loaded and routed
- Communicates with drivers on cell phone for correct location and any
- problems that may occur on route.
- Works with all salesmen and customers on deliveries and problems in
- absence of Dispatch Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring the Pipe and Christy yard is stocked and
- Backup Driver
- Backup for Dispatch supervisor
- Assist in Receiving and Will Call departments.
- Assist in Wire room as needed
- Keep track of all Wemco’s and A-Frames
- Communicate any issues or concerns to Warehouse Manager
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Five years of driving and receiving experience.
Certificates & Licenses: