The Concrete Journeyman serves as skilled labor professional for the concrete process and works as a team to complete projects safely and on time. This position is responsible for supporting the concrete process ensuring that projects are completed safely and on time.
- Ability to travel to job sites and arrive on time
- Ensuring job site safety and working safely according to policy
- Bring your own tools necessary to complete the scheduled work
- Maintains a positive image of the company through all interactions, both internal and external
- Completes other projects and special assignments as requested by foreman and/or Senior Management
- Submitting time cards accurately and on-time
- Teaches and trains Concrete Apprentices
- Is able to complete the following tasks with no assistance required and is able to teach others - Mark the lot, trenching, cleaning the footings, install form materials, run / tie rebar, pour footings, clean up, strip forms, waterproofing, rocking the foundation, pour slabs, garages, flat work, site work, grind cement, sack the foundation, retaining walls, site walls, saw cut, jack hammer, and operating various other machinery.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), one year or more related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- 4+ years of Concrete experience
Contact Matt Jessell at firstname.lastname@example.org for application or call the office at 916 989-1295.