Cresleigh Homes is seeking at full-time Home Detailer to prepare new homes for final walk through in our single family residential communities in the greater Sacramento area!
Candidates must have great attention to detail, eager to learn new skill sets, the ability to meet strict deadlines, “can do” attitude, & self-starter/motivated work ethic! The ideal candidate should be safety, quality, and productivity-focused and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Punch work
- pick up
- finish caulking
- touch up work
- light finish carpentry
- Follow all company safety policies and practices
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED - Required
- Strong knowledge of construction, Single-Family residential construction experience a plus
- Ability to read and understand construction blueprints
- Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate with numbers
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and keep pace with production expectations.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have an eye for quality.
- Must be dependable and flexible to work depending on company needs.
- Must be able to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and stand for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Written and verbal communications in English
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Work may consist of some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions