We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Receiving Clerk to join our team! As a Receiving Clerk at Villara, you will be responsible for receiving, checking and recording incoming shipments of various materials and products.
Technical Responsibilities of the Job
- Work with purchasing staff on everyday basis
- Receive shipments in ERP system
- Handle all necessary paperwork upon shipment receipt
- Inspect materials for damages and volume
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, such as suppliers and shippers
- Manage and return problem shipments
- Handle documents and invoices
- Control receiving schedule
- Keep records and help with inventory control
- Proficient in MS Applications: Outlook, Excel and Word.
Behavioral Responsibilities of the Job
- Committed to creating and participating in a positive workplace culture
- Capable of providing excellent internal and external customer interactions
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members across all shifts
- Committed to arriving on time and ready to work
- Committed to follow safety procedures
- Ability to multi tasks across multiple warehouse operations disciplines
- Identify any bottlenecks in the processes
- Contribute to continuous improvement by providing accurate feedback to the leadership team
- Hold a valid California Driver’s License
- Hands on experience with data entry software.
- Knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Forklift certification preferred.
- HVAC and plumbing parts knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent