The primary focus of a delivery driver is to provide a high level of customer service to our field operations while meeting defined quality and on time performance standards. A delivery driver must work safely while adapting to the changing needs of our business.
Technical Responsibilities of the Job
- Transport materials securely to designated job sites.
- Unload materials and stage according to documented standard works.
- Ensure delivery paperwork is accurate and complete
- Install A/C lines according to documented plans and markings
- Ability to use some hand tools such as hammer and sawzall.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Transportation vehicles include 28’ box trucks, 16’ stake beds and commercial vans.
- Maintain housekeeping standards and address potential workplace hazards.
- Perform other duties as communicated by the Delivery Supervisor
Behavioral Responsibilities of the Job
- Communicate irregularities with field and delivery leadership
- Contribute to continuous improvement by providing accurate feedback to the leadership team
- Willingness to work flexible schedules and shifts
- Committed to creating and participating in a positive workplace culture
- Capable of providing excellent internal and external customer interactions
- Committed to arriving on time and ready to work
- Committed to follow safety procedures
- Hold a valid California Driver’s License
- HVAC and plumbing parts knowledge preferred.