The position handles heavy telephone and email contact with customers and builders, utilizing scheduling software to book service and installations appointments. Provides high level of service to all customers, both internal and external.
Technical Responsibilities of the Job
- Create and update builder and customer orders using various support systems (ServRep, MobileSAP, Dispatch)
- Create work orders with accuracy and proper time allotment
- Provide timely assistance to field technicians and supervisors in creating, updating, and rescheduling of work orders
- Create and maintain strong relationships between internal and external business partners and customers
- Resolve customer problems to the satisfaction of the company and customer
- Accurately performs all data entry functions to reflect customer activates and requests
- Handle moderate to high volume of calls depending on seasonal needs of the business
- Display professional and courteous demeanor with internal and external customers
- Provide excellent customer service both in person and on the phone
- Make outbound calls to confirm and set appointments for service visits
- Identify and offer promotional items/warranties to qualified customers
- Maintain a Lean working area to company standards
- Other assigned duties
Behavioral Responsibilities of the Job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying priority.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Strong team player attitude and enthusiasm for service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle a diverse scope of work with varying levels of complexity
- Able to adhere to strict attendance requirements
- Strong team player and service-minded
- 6 months work experience in a customer service environment
- Typing 45 WPM – min
- Skills in Windows and web based applications skills, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Sales ability/persuasiveness skills
- High School Diploma or GED