Construction defect inspector will take photographic evidence and produce reports to inform the legal depart the level of exposure we have to construction defect litigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs inspections of residential construction involved in SB800 (pre-litigation) and litigation throughout California
- Document the inspections with photographic evidence and appropriate notes.
- Generate detailed reports on each house inspected.
- Based on findings at inspections, make risk assessments, identify repair time and cost
- Upload reports to the legal case folder in a structured, orderly, and timely manner.
- Meet with legal team to go over litigation case findings as requested.
- 5+ years of HVAC Installation experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in residential construction and specifically in the proper installation of HVAC systems, components, and sheet metal.
- Able to handle stressful working environments calmly.
- Ability to deal with difficult people, show paitence
- Able to climb a ladder, crawl in confined spaces that can be extremely hot, and walk on roofs; not afraid of working in high places
- Detail Oriented, organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, must be customer oriented, courteous, tactful, and discreet
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record,
- Must be willing to travel with limited notice and flexible with schedule