At Royal Electric, we provide expert electric design, construction, and service with builders, contractors, and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to achieving exceptional results.
We sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have a current opening for a Human Resources Manager, in Sacramento, CA.
- Promote Company Linking Values throughout HR processes and policies.
- Keep a pulse on employee engagement through building meaningful relationships, collecting and analyzing employee engagement metrics.
- Develop and promote initiatives that ensure Royal's company culture is consistent through the office to job sites.
- Coach direct reports for the successful accomplishments of their own key results
- Report and analyze retention metrics.
- Partner with leadership on succession planning and development of career pathways.
- Work with managers on tracking and communicating career development and identifying training opportunities for their employees.
- Implement exit interview process to review and provide insights on employee turnover.
- Build compensation and benefit programs that ensure external marketability and internal equity.
- Implement system for timely salary reviews and increases.
- Research requirements for new territories & states.
- Oversee HR Generalist and Labor Compliance Specialist ensuring prevailing wage/wage and hour rules, ratios, and job start up items are being met.
- Participate in job Start Up Meetings to provide specific information regarding union, PLA, and prevailing wage information.
- Research and provide job specific information such as one job agreements, travel policies, work classifications, prevailing wage, holidays, and union rules.
- Maintain Company policies in compliance with laws, update handbook, etc. as needed.
- Volunteer on ABC Benefit Trust, HR Peer Groups, etc
- Providing Develop and implement processes to ensure timely and regular feedback between employees and managers.
- Facilitate 3A+ conversations and goal setting between managers and employees.
- Coach managers on performance discussions utilizing outward mindset and DISC communication tools.
- Work with managers and leadership to ensure employees are in the right seat on the bus.
- Assess and respond to high level personnel issues including performance improvement plans, employee misconduct, harassment, discrimination investigations, etc.
- Provide role clarity through development of key results and job descriptions on all positions.
- Ensure partnership with vendors
- Peers of other companies, CFMA, relationships within the industry.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related Human Resource experience; preferably in benefits administration. (S)PHR or SHRM-(S)CP preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years managing a team
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must be detail-orientated and well-organized.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret policies, laws, and regulations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and recommend solutions.
- Advanced skills working with MS Office, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We offer competitive wages plus benefits and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
We promote a drug free workplace.