For 15 years Carlile Realty & Lending has provided California individuals, families, and investors with a wide variety of services that are conveniently tailored to their needs.
Carlile Realty & Lending hires the best talent in the industry and is always looking for professionals who will uphold our core values of quality, integrity, and community.
CARLILE is looking for an experienced loan processor to add to the brokerage processing team at the Sacramento HQ. CARLILE processors are expected to have a high level of federal guideline comprehension, manage the clerical/administrative duties and serve as a liaison for the loan officer and client to ensure accurate, compliant, and complete processing of loan files.
- Prepare files for disclosures – Including loan estimate and closing disclosures
- Review files for completeness
- Request any missing documentation directly from the client
- Ability to review credit, income, and asset documentation to ensure lender, federal, and state guidelines are met
- Follow up with clients via phone, email, or text to obtain the documentation required for closing in a timely manner
- Be familiar with AUS (DU/LP) – validate loan documents against the automated underwriting findings
- Calculate funds required to close
- Coordinate closing with all parties
- If necessary, draw closing documents in the lender’s system for execution
- Provide status updates with processing team/loan officers and assist in problem-solving
- Effectively manage workload in a high volume production environment – Personal monthly pipeline of 15-20 loans
- Capacity to implement new concepts
- Optimistic attitude
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PDF programs
- Strong communication skills, written, and verbal
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- 2+ years of mortgage processing
- Must have recent experience with Calyx Point
- High school diploma or it's equivalent
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, CalHFA, USDA and Down Payment loan programs requirements/guidelines
- Intermediate math skills
- Maintain a professional image and adhere to standards consistent with CARLILE company policies and procedures
- Must be available to work all regularly scheduled hours; arriving at scheduled reporting time and at the prescribed time after any breaks or lunch periods
$18-$23+ bonus, Commensurate with experience.